Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday


1. Friends. I am so thankful for my friends that have invited me out to lunch or offered to come by the house and hang out with us. With Mark out of town it is nice to have some company throughout the day. Belle sure is cute, but I enjoy having someone around every now and then that can talk back to me.

2. Ashley. Last night after a frustrating day I was really down. She let me call her and just have a little pity party for a minute. At the end of the call I was laughing and smiling. Thank you so much Ashley for just listening and making me feel better.

3. Tivo. I usually bathe Belle and then feed her and put her to sleep during the start of primetime TV. Tivo allows me to watch some of the primetime shows I still like at other times during the day.

4. Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup. What in the world is a better lunch? It is quick, super easy and very tasty. You can even mix it up with different types of cheese. Today was some good aged white cheddar on wheat bread and Campbell's Select Tomato Basil Soup.

5. My Grandparents. They are going to keep Belle for a couple hours on the days that I have to work. They are basically making it possible for Belle not have to go to daycare for the couple of hours that my shift and Mark's job overlap. It is also convenient since I am only working one or two days a week.

6. My AT&T Alarm System. I seriously live in Fort Knox - my alarm system talks to me. Nuff said.

7. The Biggest Loser. I figure if you are really going to get addicted to a reality show this is at least a little more on the positive side. And it is better to watch this than something like the Food Network when you are trying to lose weight.

8. My Adorable Red Blackberry. I believe I am now on my third blackberry. It is so nice to be able to communicate with Mark while he is in meetings and especially since he is "across the pond". With the time difference it has been hard to find time to talk, but at least this way we can send each other little messages throughout the day.

9. Baby Papasan Cradle Swing. Belle is one of those babies that really fights naps. Belle will fall asleep in this swing and stay asleep for about an hour and a half. That is huge! Thank you Fisher Price for making this swing and allowing me to have some moments to get things done around the house.

10. Awkward Sleeping Positions. Seeing Belle in the following pictures is a way I know she has a little bit of me inside of her. As a child I could be found sleeping sideways, upside down, and basically all over the place. Belle will sleep with her arms just hanging in the air -- it is hilarious.

No comments: