Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

I don't have much to say today because it has been a rough day. I thought this really cute picture might be a decent stand-in. I cannot believe she will be 4 months old next Thursday.

Note: As soon as you get the camera out to take a picture of this child she gets so serious and posey (if that is a word). In order to get this picture I had to blow raspberries on her neck holding the camera in my hand, and then quickly stop and take the picture. Yes, I know, I am quite talented.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Seriously, she is so cute.

Three Scobeys said...

What I wouldn't give to have big, blue eyes like that!

Anonymous said...

Dude, you can totally write about your bad day on your blog. It can be therapeutic!

As always, little B is precious as can be!