Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Might Be Getting a Glimpse of the Teenage Years

I took this sweet video of Belle yesterday after her nap, hence the lullabies during the video. She is such a happy baby but also full of personality. I would best describe her as sassy -- sweet but with a little attitude. My favorite part was when she rolled her eyes at me. I didn't even notice it until I was editing the video. Unfortunately for you all I cannot edit the sound, so please disregard the kissy noises I am making to get her to smile and her big toot at the beginning.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

My daughter can wrip 'em better than any college kid in the fraternity house!

Three Scobeys said...

Um, yeah...she totally rolled her eyes at you :) haha

md said...

She is precious. Isn't it cute how they start to show personality. And then the smiles just melt your heart!

The Gernand Family said...

LOVE the eye roll...