Thursday, May 22, 2008

Check Me Out

Belle can sit up now with the help of her boppy! She did it Tuesday and Wednesday for a couple minutes at a time.

Also, for those of you who love to read blogs you must definitely check out Google Reader. It is a great way for keeping up with everything you love to read.
Well, it is back to work for the last night of the week! Thankfully I actually showed up for the right days this week. I am looking forward to next schedule because I only requested 6 shifts for the month instead of 8. I am so very grateful to have a job that allows me the flexibility to be primarily a stay-at-home mom. Here are some cute pictures of Belle hanging out with her nannies (my grandparents keep her from 2:00 when I leave for work until 5:00 when Mark gets home). They are wonderful and send me weekly picture updates of all they did.

Reading books with Great-Grandma
Out for a stroll on a beautiful day with Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, I can't believe how big she's getting.

The Gernand Family said...

Rachel, she is so cute and dainty!!