Thursday, May 29, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

My week has been rather busy! Here is a run-down on what our schedule looked like this week:
Monday: Work 3pm-11pm, called off from 3pm-7pm so I got to spend some nice time with Belle and Mark
Tuesday: Neonatal Resuscitation recertification test and checkoffs 12-3pm (I passed!!)
Wednesday: Work 3pm-11pm
Thursday: Pack, pack and pack a little more
Friday: Leave for Saint Simon's
I will have a very fun post for you all when we return on Tuesday. I am crossing my fingers that Belle will do a little bit better this time with the environment change. I am already a little stressed just remembering our trip 2 months ago. We have three trips planned to Saint Simon's between now and the end of July. I hope over time that she adjusts a little easier.

I leave you with Belle's "Whatchu talking bout Willis?" face:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! That little Belle is so cute and reminds me so much of you!