Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So Pitiful, It is Funny!

Belle has figured out how to roll back to tummy now for real ... no flukes! She is perfectly content to roll all over creation at playtime. This past few mornings when I have gotten her out of her crib and brought her into our room to feed her she has done something funny. She will lay there just happy as can be for a few minutes. She then starts to get a little fidgety and starts the motions for rolling. She gets rolled over onto her tummy and then looks up at Mark and I. You can tell that she is not happy she has rolled over because when she looks up at us that lower lip pokes out and she just starts sobbing. We can not help but laugh a little because it is so dramatic and pitiful. This of course makes her cry even harder. Please don't worry I pick her up and feed her right away, but this is a great story of how much her personality is beginning to blossom.
I leave you with this picture from nap time the other day. Belle is such a mover. She started with her feet towards the top of the picture. We have had to move her bumper pad because she moved so much that one time I found her with her face up against it. I have chosen safety over beauty at this point. I just love how she has her arm out loving on her baby. SO SWEET!


post signature

No comments: