Friday, June 27, 2008

She was SO itty-bitty!

This week I have spent some time packing up all the clothes that Belle can no longer wear. It has been bittersweet. I cannot believe how fast she is growing. Belle is still very tiny, but packing up the preemie and newborn clothes I was reminded of how tiny she was when she first came home from the hospital. I decided to do a some comparison pictures. It is not too much to compare since she is only wearing 0-3 month clothes right now (even though I see 3-6 month clothes in our near future).

This is Belle's preemie sleeper and her sleeper she wears now. I also included the diapers she was wearing when she was first born with the one she wears now.
Look at the itty-bitty onesie and pants. Hard to believe that all of these clothes were actually big on her at the time.
The gown on the right that she wears now is still on the big side.
It will be very interesting to take these pictures at one year and see how far she has come!

post signature

No comments: