Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July Weekend

I hope that everyone had a safe and fun fourth. We had a very nice vacation at the beach with the family. Belle was wonderful the whole trip. We enjoyed lounging around, munching on great food and some incredible fireworks. We were able to see four different firework shows from the crow's nest of the house. We also discovered a Bailey Boy's retail store on the island that has fabulous children's clothing. They were having a 40% off sale and of course I indulged. Now on to the pictures which I know you are really here to see.

Daddy and Belle by the pool. I loved her new Kate Mack Cherry Pie swimsuit. I waited and waited to find this all on sale!
Just chilling in the S.S. Belle. She really loved her new floaty.Loving the beach breezes. I am ready for our next trip when I can really sunscreen her up, and we can spend more time on the beach together. Posing with her daddy.
Whenever Belle is in the pool at the house she is completely expressionless. We do everything we can to win a smile. Mark and I decided that maybe this is her nervous face.
Just lounging watching Myrtle the Turtle spray water on her boat. Don't worry we were standing right beside her. She loved to just float around with us and stare at everything.

Best attempt at a family picture for the weekend.
Belle woke up much earlier than normal while we were there. I would go get her from her room and let her snuggle with us. I love this picture. It is so sweet it is priceless.
Sorry for the delay in posting, but we have been relaxing and letting loose. I cannot wait to share her sixth month post. She is changing so rapidly.

post signature

No comments: