Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Getting Bigger Before Our Eyes

Belle in her bouncer 2 1/2 months ago
Belle in her bouncer now. She finally can fit and actually play with the toys. Still has plenty of room to grow, but she is starting to enjoy this toy.
After lots of research and looking at customer ratings, Mark and I bought Belle's highchair last night. I knew it was rated well, but I am pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to use. Belle is still pretty small for the chair, but with a blanket helping to prop her up she LOVES it. It makes feeding time so much easier. I highly recommend this highchair.

Hope everyone is having a great week. We are sort of going through a funk at our house. I think it is due to teething and a growth spurt. Basically I have one very unhappy baby who thinks going to sleep for naps and night is way overrated. Lots of prayer and patience happening here. We have Belle's ultrasound scheduled for one week from today. We are anxious to find out what is going on if anything at all.


post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the Chicco, too!

Anonymous said...

PS - When are you heading to Dallas to meet your niece and nephew? In August??