Monday, February 2, 2009

Look Who's Walking Now

Belle has been taking a few steps here and there since right before her birthday. The other night we were hanging out in the kitchen, and while I was waiting on dinner to cook we practiced walking. She did AWESOME! She took ten steps in a row about 8-10 times. She was so proud of herself. We grabbed the camera and taped little bits. Sorry for the quality, I was much more excited about her walking than film quality!

Please don't worry. She did not hit the camera at the end of that video. She loves to dive into our laps.

On a side note, Belle is a bit under the weather. I won't get into details but her poor bottom is in bad shape. It is sort of a viscous circle around here as the runs cause the diaper rash and the runs make the diaper rash hurt worse. She sobs for diaper changes because her bottom hurts so bad. At one point I was sobbing too. I just feel so bad for her. We are on a diet of all bland foods and pedialyte. We slathered that sweet bottom up before bed, and I am praying for her to not be hurting so bad tomorrow.

post signature

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Precious. I was happy to see a little of it in person :-)

Sorry to hear about the diaper rash!

Sarah said...

(Or whatever it is)

md said...

Yay!! Isn't it so fun to watch them start walking on their own. I'm so excited for her. Just wait it won't take her long until she is running all over the house, haha. Sorry to hear about the diaper rash. That is no fun. love ya