Friday, November 21, 2008

10-25-4

No that is not some crazy safe combination for you to win a grand prize. That number sums up what a busy week we had. Here is the rundown: Saturday - Belle turned 10 months old (crazy, I know!), Monday - I turned 25, and yesterday - Mark and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary.

This last month has been a busy one for Belle. She has her very first tooth and it is oh so cute. She is in the process of getting a couple more. I guess the late teethers have to make up for lost time. She is learning new things left and right. She can say a few words on command and occasionally she will say them spontaneously. She says: dada, mama, hi (sounds more like a southern haw) and tries very very hard to say "uh-oh". The uh comes out and then she works so hard to say oh but never really gets it out - very cute though. The sweetest is at the end of the day when the alarm beeps that Mark is walking through the door, she stops what she is doing and waves and says dada over and over.
She will give you kisses on command and loves to blow kisses at random strangers. Belle loves to give "five". She is on the move cruising all over our furniture, being a daredevil climber, and shaking her little bottom to dance. She loves finger foods and will eat anything - even paper we have found - oops. The only food she has ever had a reaction to is green beans - weird I know! She is starting to be a much better napper. I think all the movement wears her out. I wish I could say all the things she loves and does but there is just not enough time for all the rambling.

On to pictures...

Look how long she is getting!

I don't know about you but their is something mischievous about this grin! She is very attached to "Rosie" her doll that used to be my doll.

This is her excited face I taught her. It cracks me up every time.


Lastly, I will preface that this picture is gross! Belle has a little cold with her three teeth trying to come in, and it is fairly icky. She sneezed the other day and I looked at her and saw this:
YUCK! Of course, I had to get a picture.
Stay tuned... Belle had professional pictures taken on Saturday and I will post the link to the sneak peak as soon as it is available. I will post tomorrow about my birthday and our anniversary.

post signature


2 comments:

md said...

Belle is growing up so fast! She is so cute! And the gross pic, well poor Caleb has had a few of those and you just feel so bad for them.

Sarah said...

Poor Belle is not going to appreciate that last picture when it shows up in her senior slide show...