Thursday, August 14, 2008

Product Junkie

Once you get over the initial shock that I am posting yet again... I have some new favorites to share with you all.

In no particular order
1. Mrs. Meyers Cleaning Products in Lavender and Baby Blossom Scent. These products are not only safe in the home, but they smell excellent. I am not one to really enjoy cleaning, but the products smell so good that I actually want to clean. Mom, it is a miracle! The only downside is they are harder to come by in stores. I have found them at Fresh Market and Bed Bath and Beyond, but the selection is rather limited. Happy Cleaning!!
2. Nic's Sticks. I love to have painted nails. Unfortunately with nursing painted nails are frowned upon, so with the time it takes to get my nails just right it is honestly not worth it. These sticks are so quick and easy. I am not great at "coloring between the lines" when it comes to nail painting and these are pretty much flawless for me. They come in a wide variety of colors. The best thing I like about them is that they are small enough to pop in your purse for quick touch ups. Check out my hands folks because they might have painted nails a little more often thanks to these little gems making it quick and easy. I was able to find them in store at Ulta and Super Target.
3. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nails. In the spirit of all things nail color...I have been on the quest for a TRULY chip free nail polish for my toes. In my own very scientific experiment I have found this to hold up and last the longest. The polish is a little on the thicker side which makes it look slightly more like you got a pedicure.
4. Oil of Olay Thermal Pedicure. While we are on feet lets keep the ball rolling. With a seventh month old, getting to go out and get a regular pedicure is well...next to impossible. This in-shower foot scrub is awesome and works great to soften the skin and remove calluses.
5. Archer Farm's Spearmint Water. While some might find this gross, others like me find it absolutely wonderful. Every time I take a sip I want to scream out "refreshing". This is definitely better served chilled, and is a perfect drink for those hot summer days.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I have!!

I'll post Belle's 7-month pictures on Saturday night and some pictures of the twins too!

post signature

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Funny that you mention Mrs. Meyer's...after you recommended it last week at your house, I finally went to BB&B yesterday and got some. I'm starting off with the countertop spray and the liquid dish soap - both in lavender. I'm going to try them out this evening with a cleaning blitz! Thanks for the recommendation!