Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy 9-Months!

My how much can change in one month. This month Belle became a complete busy-body. Last month Belle was mobile, but now she is crawling much quicker, pulling up on everything, and cruising slowly around furniture. She is becoming more and more verbal saying things like da-dee, da-da, ma-ma, hi-eee, bababa, na-na-na, etc. She doesn't know what any of the words really mean yet but it is so cute to hear her tiny voice. She can range from little whispers to rather boisterous. This month she fully weaned herself to the bottle, and while I was sad about it, I cannot starve my child. Once I got over the initial sadness (who knew packing up my pump would make me teary) I have realized how nice it is to not be as tied down. She has really stretched out her feedings and dropped one on the formula. Belle started meats this month and isn't really impressed. We also got the ok from the pediatrician on Wednesday to start finger foods. Now for what you really want... pictures:

Sweet girl and daddy. She is really starting to have more hair grow in and it is very light and auburnish (if that is a word).

First tub bath.


Here is our attempt for size pictures with a mobile child:



And this is about attempt 25 and the best we could get. It included daddy singing and dancing hence the funny look on her face.

9-Month Stats

15 pounds, 9 ounces (5th percentile)

27 1/3 inches long (25th percentile)

Videos:
1. Crawling everywhere -- getting into everything.

2. Crusing for mommy's iPhone.

3. Belle loves to sing along -- melts my heart to pieces.







post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the singing!!!! So sweet!

Alli said...

All cute, but the singing is definitely the best. So sweet!

Three Scobeys said...

She is SUCH a child prodigy...we especially loved how you have taught her to use the I Phone :) It was so good to talk to you yesterday...I miss you and your little bundle!

AmyB said...

Hi Rachel! She is precious!! I saw your blog listed on Alli's and had to take a peek!