Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Cutie Patootie

Not many words just cute pictures and a video!

Cute outfit we got at the Old Navy jeans sale. You can tell she is very pleased with her new look as well.
I mean seriously! Look at these adorable shoes.

This might be one of my favorite pictures. That sweet little hand on our window just melts my heart.
She was so proud she could stand. Every now and then she lost her balance, but she loved looking out the window.


I have had a little cold these past few days, and we have gotten a kick out of our little parrot. She has decided to showcase her cough whenever I cough. She thinks it is a very funny game -- we do too! Sorry for the length, but the grandparents will enjoy it.


post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She likes to wear her driving loafers to be like her Daddy when we go on weekend drives!

awalton said...

oh my goodness that is so funny! Hannah coughs too all the time, and thinks she's just hilarious (and of course we do too! :) thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

Precious. I don't think there's much cuter than a baby in blue jeans...

Alli said...

So cute! I LOVE those shoes!

Three Scobeys said...

That is precious. What if she is not copying you and all that coughing in her face made her sick, too?? Haha just kidding. I miss you and love you :)